We use population lavender oil in almost all of our products, so it’s only right this is the first ingredient we highlight. When sourcing ingredients, we choose the highest quality available and that’s why we decided to use population lavender versus regular lavender essential oil. We’ve sourced organic, fine population lavender that has been raised in the most perfect conditions in France. This variety is considered the benchmark and most therapeutic of all the types of lavenders.
Population lavender has an abundance of benefits for skin and hair, and is currently used in our Heal Whipped Skin Soufflé, Polish Detoxifying Body Scrub, Indulge Total Body Elixir and Nourish Hair Serum. In addition to being obsessed with its fresh, warm, sweet fragrance, this essential oil packs some serious benefits for skin and hair. Check out some of the benefits of this remarkable, highly therapeutic oil below!
Benefits for Skin
- Provides good protection for skin from harsh UV rays
- Effective in smoothening out wrinkles to diminish aging signs
- Works wonders on wounds, burns, and insect bites.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging
- Assists in nursing wounds
- Effective in combatting acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Reduces itching, dryness of the skin and lesions
- Nourishing, soothing and promotes healthy skin
- Helps keep skin looking young, firm, and smooth
- Helps with oily skin and clogged pores
Benefits for Hair
- Stimulates hair growth
- Prevents hair loss
- Increases blood flow to scalp
- Treats dry scalp, psoriasis and dandruff
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
In addition to the incredible benefits it provides for skin and hair, population lavender essential oil has also been proven to help manage insomnia, restlessness, and anxiety. It’s great at combatting migraines and menstrual pain, and also alleviates pain after surgeries.
Try adding population lavender essential oil to your beauty routine with our Heal Whipped Skin Soufflé, Polish Detoxifying Body Scrub, Indulge Total Body Elixir and Nourish Hair Serum and see if you love it just as much as us!
Also in Beneath Your Mask Blog
I wanted to share some of the highlights from our experience at Indie Beauty Expo Dallas. It was our very first trade show, and we were voted a buyer favorite! This was huge for us, as we met buyer’s from some of our holy grail retailers, so to know they loved us as well is an amazing feeling! Building a brand is not easy by any means, so to see how well Beneath Your Mask has been received is a feeling I can’t even put into words.
Tamanu oil is a rare and special skin healer with amazing anti-aging properties, that I couldn’t wait to highlight it. It’s one of the 19 pure botanicals used in
What I love about avocado oil is that it’s non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores. That’s really important because that means it’s safe for both face and body. If you’re familiar with our line, you know I love a great multi-tasking product that can be used all over. Avocado oil is full of