March 16, 2017
The next ingredient I wanted to highlight is Rosehip Seed Oil. Used in both our Nourish Hair Serum and our Infuse Facial Serum (launching in May), rosehip seed oil possesses remarkable healing benefits for skin and hair! This amazing oil is lightweight, fast absorbing and considered a dry oil, so it doesn’t leave any build-up. This makes it ideal for both skin and hair, as it doesn’t leave either with an oily appearance. Rosehip seed oil is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, both of which are beneficial to skin and hair. It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties. I told you it was amazing!
I’ve listed many of the benefits of rosehip seed oil below. You’ll see why we had to add this superior oil to our hair and face serums!
Benefits for Hair
- Reinvigorates hair
- Adds shine
- Adds bounce and silkiness back to limp lifeless hair
- Helps fight dandruff
- Hydrates dry, flaky scalp.
- Attracts and seals moisture into hair
- Nourishes scalp and hair
- Leaves dry hair soft and revitalized
Benefits for Skin
- Fights the signs of premature aging
- Rehydrates, nourishes and moisturizes skin
- Heals dry, itchy skin caused by poor diet, skin allergies, chemical exposure or other damaging environmental factors
- Treats stretch marks, age spots, hyperpigmentation, burns and scars
- Brings a beautiful, natural glow to the skin
- Helps skin’s regenerative ability
- Soothes sunburn
- Reduces wrinkles and fades fine lines,
- Improves skin’s strength and elasticity
- Treats chronic dryness
- Soothes redness and irritation
- Treats rosacea and acne
- Keeps skin soft and supple
- Cleanses pores of dirt and dead skin cells
- Eliminates blemishes
- Reduce existing sun damage by boosting the regenerative properties of your skin cells
In addition to the incredible benefits it provides for skin and hair, rosehip seed oil moisturizes, nourishes and strengthens brittle nails. It also helps to prevent unwanted infections while improving the appearance of your nails.
The rosehip seed oil we’ve sourced is certified organic, cold pressed and unrefined. We prefer unrefined versions of oils as they retain all the benefits that would otherwise be lost in the refining and extraction process.
Try adding rosehip seed oil to your beauty routine with our Nourish Hair Serum. Our hair serum, as all of our products, is multi-use and can be used on skin and nails as well. It’s also amazing for rashes and scars.
Also in Blog
March 25, 2020
The uses for our Nourish Skin & Hair Serum are endless, and we want to make sure you're taking advantage of every single one of them! From head-to-toe, this multi-tasking wonder can be used for face, hair, body and even as a scar treatment.
December 11, 2018
As part of our collaboration with Beauty Heroes, I had the opportunity to sit down with Jeannie Jarnot and talk about why I was inspired to create safe, non-toxic beauty!
August 07, 2017
I wanted to share some of the highlights from our experience at Indie Beauty Expo Dallas. It was our very first trade show, and we were voted a buyer favorite! This was huge for us, as we met buyer’s from some of our holy grail retailers, so to know they loved us as well is an amazing feeling! Building a brand is not easy by any means, so to see how well Beneath Your Mask has been received is a feeling I can’t even put into words.